Sunday, January 1, 2012

T-Minus (part 2)

Hello fellow travelers,

Today is January 1, 2012, Happy New Year!!! In a few days I'm gonna gas up the Blackbird (my 94 toyota Camry, named after the jet the X-Men fly around in) and head to southwest, Va to start this oddessy. Since my last post I have picked up new teaching assignments in Charleston, SC. and added a complete teaching schedule. It can be found down on the left side of the page. I'm still fumbling my way around this blog business (as well as the twitter account, http://twitter.com/yogijmiles). But I'll find a way to get the good word out as often as I can. I am so blessed to have this opportunity and I am so fortunate to have been encouraged and supported by many, many awesome spirits that have come into my life, thank you. I have been supplied with an abundance of energy to see me through, and I know I am on the right path.  See you soon on the Mat.

Love and Peace,

Yogi J Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment